“Waves are not measured in feet and inches,

they are measured in increments of fear.”

– Buzzy Trent (Pioneer of big wave surfing)

 

But, the man you will get to know through this write-up, Samai Reboul aka Samai De Kallialay, makes people question how his levels of fear always seem scaling down rather than up as he manoeuvres his way through humongous waves.

“Yoga is the Journey of the self, through the self , to the self”

                                                                                                                                             -The Bhagavad Gita

 

The above quote aptly explains why ‘Yoga’ has become a worldwide phenomenon. This technique of  union of the mind, body and soul is helping millions worldwide.

 

“Dad, will you and Mom come for my Annual Day tomorrow?”

“Dad, can you please get me new video game?”

“Dad, can you pick me up from school?”

“Dad, I have college projects to do, can I get a laptop?”

“Dad can you buy me a new phone?”

Always had a dream to smash through the waters and come out winning? Consider it as true. White water rafting is the best way in which you can make this dream come true. Luckily for us our country has many rivers at her disposal so it’s possible to do white water rafting in India. All these rivers are a one or two day rafting trips. Many rivers in India are also famous for going on adventurous rafting expeditions.  Here we bring you a list of destinations where you can do White Water Rafting in India. So chase the untamed rivers and have an adventurous experience of a lifetime.

The Ocean is replete with fascinating creatures and these are the ones that we have found only from 5% of the oceans that we have explored, imagine what would it be get to know and discover from the other 95% of the ocean, those would be some amazingly rare sea animals. Incredible, Isn’t it?

 

The teeny bit of oceans that we know about now is abundant with creatures that we do not know of and on this World Ocean Day we bring to you a list of some amazing, rare sea creatures which you might make you think of them as amazing, weird, lovely, creepy or even scary.

Try to Leave the Earth a better place than when you arrived.

                                                                                                                                          -Sidney Sheldon

 

Sidney Sheldon gives us all the feels of being a responsible dweller on this Earth in this Quote which we can rightly call one of best quotes for the World Environment Day. The Earth is our home. Just like we keep our homes clean and away from all filth and take care of it, why not do the same thing for the planet that we live on? World Environment Day is all about spreading awareness about how we can save our planet. It’s about how we can contribute our bit on saving the Earth.