The days for the fireflies treks are soon coming to an end as the monsoons will start soon. Here’s bringing you a fireflies trek to the most famous of locations: Rajmachi. These flashy bugs flash lights which are emitted from their abdomen to attract their mate and pre monsoons is when they are in plenty. It’s as if stars above and on earth too.
Rajmachi is a popular destination for two reasons. One is for the fireflies trek and the other is a monsoon trek. The fireflies special trek to Rajmachi is just mesmerising when you see those beautiful insects going about in the wilderness at night.
The Rajmachi fort is a treasure of temples, giant ramparts, and ancient water tank structures. The Kondane cave is the best place to give you an experience of staying in a cave. A total outdoors thrill amidst nature.
So come and join us on this FIREFLY SPECIAL TREK TO RAJMACHI this June!
What to expect from this package:
- Experience the fireflies twinkling in nature in the forests.
- The fort of Rajmachi
- View of Shrivardhan and Manoranjan Fort
- Kondane Caves Experience
|Start Date||10th June 2017|
|End Date||11th June 2017|
|Route||Karjat- Kondivade- Rajmachi- Udhewadi- Shreevardhan Fort- Udhewadi- Kondane -Karjat|
|Trip Duration||1 Night – 2 Days|
- 90% refund if cancellation is made more than 10 days prior to the date of departure date of the event.
- 40% refund if cancellation is made more than 4 days (96 Hrs) and less than 10 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- NO refund will be made if cancellation is made within 4 days (96 hrs) prior to the departure date of the event.