Naneghat literally means Nane ‘Coin’ , Ghat ‘Pass’. Naneghat was sort of a toll booth in the olden times in the Junnar area where a toll was collected from the traders using the pass. It’s a simple trek and sheer bliss in monsoons.
What to expect from this package:
- Trek at a height of 2300 ft
- Come across the Naneghat cave and get a view of different scripts in Brahmi dates back to the Satavahanas Reign
|Start Date||2nd July 2017|
|End Date||2nd July 2017|
|Trip Duration||1st July 11.00 PM – 2nd July 6.00 PM|
- Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the trek — 90% refund.
- Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek — 50% refund.
- Cancellation a week to the start of the trek — No refund.
We catch trains from our respective stations and meet at Kalyan at 11.00 pm on 1st July. We start our journey to base village Vaishakhare. After reaching the base village we rest for a while. After breakfast we start our trek. We descend and have our lunch at the base village. We reach Kalyan approximately by 6.00 PM