Monsoon treks are always fun. Muddy, splashy water, slippery slopes? Yes it’s got all of it still trekking in monsoons is the best thing you can do to enjoy the rains. A trek to Harihar fort is completely mesmerizing. Harihar is an ancient fort in Nashik with geographical importance. The Harihar fort also called as Harshgad had route which helped connect Maharashtra to Gujarat.
An enthralling experience like no other you should definitely go on this monsoon trek.
What to expect from this package:
- View from a height of 3500 ft
- An exciting trek to the top in the midst of nature
|Start Date||2nd July 2017|
|End Date||2nd July 2017|
|Route||Nirgud pada- Harihar- Nirgud pada- Kasara|
|Trip Duration||1 Day|
- Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation prior to 30 days from the start of the trek — 90% refund.
- Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek — 50% refund.
- Cancellation a week to the start of the trek — No refund.
Day1 Meet at Kasara and head to base village
We meet at Kasara station at 1.00 am on 2nd July. We head to our base village. After breakfast we start our trek for the day. After finishing the trek we head back to the base village and leave for Kasara. We reach Kasara approx by 6.00 pm.