Sandhan Valley is a mysterious canyon cum valley on the the west side of beautiful Bhandardara region. Accessible from Samrad village, Sandhan Valley has curious visitors every year yearning to experience something new. You walks through knee deep waters, climb huge boulders, rope down through patches and what not! This trek has adventure written all over and in monsoons it’s double the adventure.
What to expect from this package:
- Views from a height of 4000ft
- Wading through knee deep waters
- Reverse Waterfall
- Walking through the picturesque Karoli Ghat
|Start Date||12th Aug 2017|
|End Date||13th Aug 2017|
|Route||Kasara- Samrad- Sandhan Valley- Karoli Ghat- Dhene- Asangaon|
|Trip Duration||1.00AM 22nd July- 5:00 PM 23rd July|
- Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the trek — 90% refund.
- Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek — 50% refund.
- Cancellation a week to the start of the trek — No refund.