Kurdugad Fort Trek is an easy level trek to do in the monsoons. The Kurdugad Fort is also known by the name Vishramgad and was constructed during the reign of Shivaji Maharaj. The north entrance of the fort has a bastion named Hanuman Buruj. The bastion is famous for it big idol of Lord Hanuman. You come across glimpses of water cisterns which are now filled with soil. The Kurdugad fort trek is a must do in the monsoons.
What to expect from this package:
- Witness the temple of Kurdai Devi and Kurudeshwar Mahadev
- Scenic view of the Konkan Valley from 2020ft
|Start Date||30th July 2017|
|End Date||30th July 2017|
|Route||Decathlon, Thane – Juinagar – Kalamboli – Khopoli – Pali – Roha – Mangaon – Jite – Kurdugad fort|
|Trip Duration||30th July 12.30 AM- 30th July 9.00 PM|
- If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
- After that no refund will be provided.
Day1 Set out from Thane towards Kurdugad
Set out in the bus at 12.30 am and reach the meeting point Mangaon ST stand at around 4.30 am. We freshen up and after breakfast start the trek by 8.45 am. By 10.00 am we reach Kurdugad and have our lunch. We descend after sightseeing we trek back to base village proceed towards Mumbai.