Camping in Tirthan would be a fun filled and jam packed with activities, and children would surely bring lifetime positive memories with this experience in outdoors.
Known for Trout fishing, Tirthan valley is still unexplored and as enchanting as any other places in Himalayas. This valley is the doorway to Great Himalayan National park, which is rich in flora and fauna very unique to this region.
Situated at an altitude of 1600 meters, Tirthan valley offers an array of activities for outdoor enthusiasts. The valley is named after Tirthan River which originates from the glacier of Hanskund peak later joins Beas River near a place called, Aut. Tirthan valley lies between Kullu (50 kms) and Manali (90kms).
Note: Everyday at the campsite, mornings would start early with warm up exercises, yoga and walking near the banks of Tirthan valley. Various outdoor sessions (eg. Rope knots, Reading the Night sky, Navigation in wilderness, basic First Aid) as well as games would be conducted every day.
This package is a fun and action packed experience which brings to you activities like rappelling, river crossing, hiking, exploring and camping all at once!
|Start Date||23rd May|
|End Date||1st June|
|Location||Tirthan Valley, Himachal Pradesh|
|Route||Nasik – Delhi – Tirthan Valley – Delhi – Nasik|
|Trip Duration||9 Nights – 10 Days|
- 17 Seater AC Minibus. AC will be operational only in plains not in the ghats.
- Travelling from Delhi Airport: INR 60,000/-
- Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the trek — 90% refund.
- Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek — 50% refund.
- Cancellation a week to the start of the trek — No refund.
1. 40- 60 lt rucksack
2. Mini rucksack (Approx 10 lts, enough to carry essentials like waterbottle etc on a day hike)
3. Water bottle (Min 1 lt)
4. Torch with spare batteries
5. A pair of good broken-in shoes
6. A fleece or a jacket
7. Loose breathable 3-4 pair of full sleeves shirts
8. 2-3 Loose breathable, light weight cargo pants or track-pants
9. A hat or a cap
10. 1 set of Thermals
11. 3-4 pairs of cotton socks
12. 4-5 set of Undergarments
13. One pair of chappals or floaters
14. Compact rain jacket
15. 3-4 Empty Polythene bags
16. 1 Lightweight Towel (Quick-drying)
17. 1 Rope sling
18. Toiletry kit (Soap, Toothpaste, toothbrush, talcum powder, Mosquito repellent)
19. Personal medication if any
A humble request for not carrying, any valuable equipment, ornaments, comics etc
The campsite has western toilets with running water, regular power with generator backup.
The campsite has bathing facility too, hot water would be provided everyday in the morning.
The meals are Strictly Veg during stay at Campsite
There is a complete ‘First-Aid Kit’ available at the campsite. Instructors are trained to give first aid.
Please inform the camp-in-charge about any long term medical treatment the kid is undergoing for any illness. They should also inform about hypersensitivity (to antibiotics, sulpha drugs etc.) / allergies if any.
There is facility to take bath, moreover the kids may not find time for this. Instruct the kid to observe physical cleanliness / personal hygiene.
There will be an adequate number of female Instructors.
Keeping Safety of in mind, the instructors may not allow some kids to participate in some activities.
Parents and/or guests/relatives of the kids are not allowed to visit the campsite during the camp.
The Camp-in-charge’s decision in any matter related to this Camp is final.