Prabalmachi is a small hamlet that lies in the middle of 2 famous treks namely – Prabalgad and Kalavantin. The twin forts of Kalavantin and Prabalgad gracefully form the backdrop of the village. You can imagine the breathtaking views this village has to offer – views of the Prabalgad, Kalavantin and the beautiful valley view of Panvel outskirts all together.
To add to the uniqueness of the trek, we have designed a special trek to Prabalmachi that will take you through trails and patches strewn with fireflies. Fireflies or lightning bugs produce light within their bodies. Fireflies light up to attract a mate. They emit the light from their abdomen and illuminate the areas they fly to.
It will be a unique addition to the regular trek you might take to Prabalmachi. So come and join us on this FIREFLY SPECIAL TREK TO PRABALMACHI this June!
What to expect from this package:
- Panoramic view of Prabalgad, Kalavantin and Panvel outskirts
- Travel from Panvel to Panvel
- Delicious food prepared by local villagers
- A firefly strewn trail
|Start Date||3rd June 2017|
|End Date||4th June 2017|
|Route||Panvel – Thakurwadi – Prabalmachi – Thakurwadi – Panvel|
|Trip Duration||1 Night – 1 Day|
- Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation prior to 30 days from the start of the trek — 90% refund.
- Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek — 50% refund.
- Cancellation a week to the start of the trek — No refund.