Bhimashankar Wildlife Sanctuary is one from the 12-biodiversity hotspots of the world. The sanctuary is rich with a host of flora and fauna. But what makes Bhimashankar famous is the monsoon trek to this place. It is also a pilgrimage site for people as it has the temple of Bhimashankar, on of the 12 jyotirlingas. In monsoons the forest is all green and this trek will surely give you some glimpse of the wildlife there.
What to expect from this package:
- Visit to the Gupt Bhimashankar
- Trek at the height of 1034 mts
|Start Date||9th July 2017|
|End Date||9th July 2017|
|Trip Duration||8th July 10.30 PM- 9th July 6.00 PM|
- Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the trek — 90% refund.
- Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek — 50% refund.
- Cancellation a week to the start of the trek — No refund.
Day1 Meet at Neral and head towards the base village
We meet at Neral Station at 10.30 Pm on 8th July and we start heading towards the Base village. We rest till dawn and after breakfast start our trek at 7.00 AM. We reach the temple by 10.30 and explore the surroundings. The we head back to the temple for lunch. After lunch we start our descend and reach the base village. We leave for Neral.