Andharban is one interesting place which will fill the soul of any curious trekker. In monsoons Andharban Trek is just pure bliss. You ask why? Because Andharban is a dense forests so much so that light doesn’t even reach till the ground. Andharban trek takes you through dense forest patches. It is a one of a kind experience when it rains.
What to expect from this package:
- Trek starting from a height. A descend Trek from 1200 ft
- Ridge Walking
- Views of Tamhini Ghat, Kundalika Valley, Bhira Dam
|Start Date||16th July 2017|
|End Date||16th July 2017|
|Route||Thane – Juinagar – Kalamboli- – Khopoli – Pali – Bhira Dam (Shivraj Hotel)|
|Trip Duration||16th July 12.30 am- 16th July 10.45 pm|
- If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
- After that no refund will be provided.
Day1 Set out from Thane towards Andharban
Set out in the bus at 12.30 am and reach the meeting point Shivraj Hotel at around 6.00 am. We freshen up and after breakfast start the trek by 7.30 am. By 1.000 pm we reach Bhira Dam and have our lunch. We start towards Devkund after sightseeing we trek back to Bhira, Shivraj Hotel and proceed towards Mumbai.