When was the last time you tried all of these exciting adventurous activities together – Rappelling, Wall Climbing, Kayaking, Zip – lining and Rafting? You might have tried one or two of them individually sure, but not in a combination, we bet. Here’s a chance to tick all of these adventures off your bucket list with All in One Kolad Adventure Rush.
If there is a place near Pune or Mumbai that you should definitely visit in the monsoons, it is KOLAD! Kolad is a beautiful village located on the banks of the Kundalika river. The river is well fed with excess water from the onset of Tata Power’s Mulshi Dam Project and a series of hydroelectric projects. This makes the Kundalika river an ideal spot for River Rafting and Kayaking. Though Kundalika River Rafting is the most well known aspect of Kolad Adventure, it is not just the only thing you can do here.
You have a chance to try your hands on Rappelling, Wall climbing, Zip – lining along with Kayaking and the most awaited Kolad River Rafting, ALL AT ONCE!
Kolad village in the monsoons exhibits a different level of beauty, believe us. It is a short and quick escape from your busy world to a world that runs at its own pace and gleams in its own light.
To make this experience richer bring your friends for this exciting outing or else just hop on the vehicle and come with us. Adventure bonds us all!!!
What To Expect From “All in One Kolad Adventure Rush” ?
- Complete Travel from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Delicious veg meals during the trip (1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, Evening Snacks)
- A combination of Rappelling, Wall Climbing, Kayaking, Zip – lining and Kolad River Rafting
- Activities guided by proper safety measures
|Start Date||18th June, 2017|
|End Date||18th June, 2017|
|Route||Mumbai – Kolad – Mumbai|
|Trip Duration||1 day|
- 75 % refund if cancellation happens 15 days prior to departure
- 50 % refund if cancellation happens 10 days prior to departure
- 25% refund if cancellation happens 5 days prior to departure
- No refund for any cancellation/no show in the last 5 days prior to departure
We leave from Thane at 6.am.
Pick up from Eastern Express Highway
Check the pick up details below:
Pick up point 1: Teen Haath Naka, Thane
Pick up point 2: JVLR Junction, near Kanjurmarg
Pick up point 3: After Sion Flyover, towards Kurla
Pick up point 4: Dadar TT Circle
We reach at 9 am. We start the activities by 9.30 am.
All the meals will be provided to you (1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, Evening Snacks).
We finish our eventful day and leave at 5 pm. We reach Mumbai by 8 pm (tentative)